HP Color Laserjet 9500 MFP Review - HP Color Laserjet 9500 MFP receives an average rating for this product was once 4.1 / 5, compared with an common fee of four / 5 for different printers to element ulasanya. We will be impressed with the format and high-quality of the print. Reliability and performance is additionally commendable, while the ink consumption and the rate of getting negative reviews.
HP Laserjet 9500 MFP proved to be a little bit slower when printing letter-size paper at 12.7 ppm, in contrast to 25.3 ppm Xerox Phaser 7750DN, which gives almost the equal skills and for the charge is also almost the same. HP Color Laserjet 9500 is very magnificent with photos 4.1 ppm, however HP Laserjet 7750DN is nonetheless lots quicker in the amount of 7.2 ppm. HP Color Laserjet 9500 MFP get high understanding from customers for print quality. This printer can print a clean, sharp black text, even parallel strains narrowest and most densely grouped almost flawlessly and provide practical detail and reflection in the photo-gray scale, with very delicate shading. It is additionally the fine printed colour photos we have viewed from a colour laser, maintaining a sharp small print in highlights and shadows and rendering smooth, realistic textures, even though the shades barely much less than that is too much.
Keyword : HP Color Laserjet 9500 MFP Driver Download
Name : HP Color Laserjet 9500 MFP
Model : HP
Type : Printer
HP Color Laserjet 9500 MFP Driver Download Link
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 (32-bit) : Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit) : Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 (64-bit) : Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) : Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (32bit) : Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64bit) : Download
HP Universal Print Driver for Linux : Download
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that you want to look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
- Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete, double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window.
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
- Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared.