|Epson Stylus T13 & T13X|
Driver Epson Stylus T13 is an application to control Epson Stylus T13 all-in-one printer. The driver work on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP. Also on Mac OS X 10.12 (MacOS Sierra), El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard and Linux deb or rpm. You need to install a driver to use on computer or mobiles. For more information about this driver you can read more from Epson official website.
Printer Epson Stylus T13 modifications or Epson T13 modifications is also known for designing the main function with special printing. With in the form of a compact design, and elegant body with a wrap of black color which becomes the hallmark of Epson printer, the printer is also aimed at users of home printers, the students, and also the offices wish to print productivity is high enough. With physical dimensions reaches 415x 227 x 135 mm and weight 2.4 kg printernya very easily placed in different corners of the table and the room, such as the Office and your job. with power consumption are also quite economical, environment only 10.1 Watts. While in the process of printing, about 9 Watts in standby mode. paper tray at the top of the printer epson stylus t13x can hold up to 100 sheets of paper his A4 75 grams.
Download Driver Epson Stylus T13 for Windows
Driver Epson Stylus T13 for All windows Version 32 Bit
Driver Epson Stylus T13 for All Windows Version 64 Bit
Download Driver Epson Stylus T13 for MacOS | OSX
Mac OS X 10.11/Mac OS X 10.10/Mac OS X 6.8/Mac OS X 6.7/Mac OS X 6.6/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5
Download Driver Epson Stylus T13 for Linux User
Driver Epson Stylus T13 for Linux / Debian User here
How to install Epson Stylus T13X Driver to your Computer
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver.
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this article
- When the driver Epson Stylus T13X download is full and you prepare to set up the files, click Open Folder or Open File, and after that click the downloaded file. The file name ends in.exe.
- You can accept the default area to conserve the files. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the files to get ready for setup.
- KEEP IN MIND: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you conserved the.exe file, then click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.