HP LaserJet P1000-P1500 Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver
HP LaserJet P1008 Printer support
Drivers & Support: HP LaserJet P1008
|Windows Vista Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows Server 2003 |
Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows XP
- For USB Connection:
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Click the Download only button and save this file.
- Double click on the downloaded file. The self-extracting process will appear.
- Click to accept the terms in the license agreement. Click Next.
- Driver installation begins. Driver files are pre-installed during this process.
- A screen pops up to prompt to connect the USB cable. Insert the USB cable.
- Device is connected, waiting for PnP to finish installing driver.
- Click Finish to complete software installation.
We recommend that you check the specifications of your device and the version before downloading and installing this software do, because in the event of a fault or your system is not working how to properly. It's outside of our responsibility. And this software is our trusted publisher input from your device.